Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer or device by our site when you visit certain parts of our site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site.
Details of the Cookies used by our site are set out below;
“Our Site” means these websites and all its subdomains,
“UK and EU Cookie Law” means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015; and
“We/Us/Our/The Company” means Field International Limited, a limited company registered in England under 03102815, whose registered address is 37 Commercial Road, Poole, Dorset. BH14 OHU.
The Company understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and our obligations under the law.
Information About us
Our site is owned and operated by Field International Limited, a limited company registered in England under 07188735 who’s registered address is 37 Commercial Road, Poole, Dorset. BH14 OHU. Our VAT number is GB673743607
What Does This Policy Cover?
What Data Do We Collect?
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- IP address
- Web browser type and version
- Operating System
How Do We Use Your Data?
All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR). We use your data to provide the best possible products and services to you.
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site.
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site.
- Supplying Our products and services to you.
- Responding to communications from you.
- Supplying you with email newsletters, alerts etc. that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the email or by contacting us at email@example.com).
- Market research.
- Analysing your use of our site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve our site and your user experience.
- In some cases, the collection of data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and We will be limited in the products and services We can provide you without your consent for Us to be able to use such data.
- Once you have submitted your data to us, we use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone, text message with information, news and offers on Our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
- Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
We only keep your data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it. In any event, your data will be deleted if you notify us via email, telephone or post.
Some or all of your data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using our site and submitting information to Us. If We do store or transfer data outside the EEA, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the EEA and under the GDPR. Such steps may include, but not be limited to, the use of legally binding contractual terms between Us and any third parties We engage with.
Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
The Company shall ensure that the following measures are taken with respect to the collection, holding, and processing of personal data:
- All employees, agents, contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the Company shall be made fully aware of both their individual responsibilities and the Company’s responsibilities under the Regulation and under this Policy, and shall be provided with a copy of this Policy;
- Only employees, agents, sub-contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the Company that need access to, and use of, personal data in order to carry out their assigned duties correctly shall have access to personal data held by the Company;
- All employees, agents, contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the Company handling personal data will be appropriately trained to do so;
- The performance of those employees, agents, contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the Company handling personal data shall be regularly evaluated and reviewed;
- All employees, agents, contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the Company handling personal data will be bound to do so in accordance with the principles of the Regulation and this Policy by contract;
- All agents, contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the Company handling personal data must ensure that any and all of their employees who are involved in the processing of personal data are held to the same conditions as those relevant employees of the Company arising out of this Policy and the Regulation; Notwithstanding the security measures that we take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
Do We Share Your Data?
We are committed to not sharing your data and will only do this if it is in your legitimate interest to ensure we provide you with the support and information required to make an informed decision about our product(s). We will not sell your data to any unconnected third parties.
We may contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law. We currently contract with:
|Third party name||Type of data subject|
|First name, last name, email address|
|First name, last name, email address|
|Sage||First name, last name, email address, company information, purchase invoices, invoices|
|Gold Vision CRM||First name, last name, email address, telephone number, address, website, company information, device IP address specific information related to the customer relationship.|
|Secured Servers||First name, last name, email address, telephone number, address, website, company information, device IP address and specific information.|
|Redthorn MRP||First name, last name, email address, phone number, company information, order history and specific information related to the customer relationship.|
We may compile statistics about the use of our site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
In certain circumstances We may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal information, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of Us.
We are committed to ensuring your data is kept safe and in line with the latest GDPR regulations. We never sell or pass on your data to third parties, however we may share your information with our affiliated companies including: Field International (Shanghai) Co. Ltd, Field International Technologies PTE Ltd (Singapore), Field International PTE Ltd (Singapore), Field International Aerospace LLC (USA), Field Areonautica S.L (Spain) when we believe there to be a legitimate interest and benefit to you in regard to other investment opportunities within our group.
How Can You Control Your Data?
- When you submit information via Our Site, you may be given the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails or by emailing us.
- Your Right to Withhold Information and Your Right to Withdraw Information After You Have Given it.
- You may access certain areas of our site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on our site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
- You may withdraw your consent for Us to use your personal data at any time by contacting Us and We will delete Your data from Our systems. However, you acknowledge this may limit Our ability to provide the best possible products and services to you.
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Please contact us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact details below.
What Cookies Do We Use and What For?
- By using our site, you may also receive certain third-party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than us. We use third party Cookies on our site for advertising services. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of our site.
- All Cookies used by and on our site are used in accordance with current English and EU Cookie Law.
- Certain features of our site depend on Cookies to function. UK and EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies are shown below in section 12.6. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below in section 12.10, but please be aware that our site may not work as intended if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
- We do not place first party Cookies on your computer or device, however the following third-party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie||Provider||Purpose|
The analytics service(s) used by our site use(s) Cookies to gather the required information. These Cookies may be placed immediately when you first visit our site and it may not be possible for Us to obtain your prior consent. You may remove these Cookies and prevent future use of them by following the steps set out below. Our site uses analytics services provided by Google. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling Us to better understand how people use Our Site. This, in turn, enables Us to improve our site and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, as detailed below, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
The analytics service(s) used by our site use(s) the following Cookies:
|Name of Cookie||First / Third Party||Purpose|
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access our site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third-party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
- the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- object to processing of your personal data;
- rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling (see section 14 below).
Please ensure that your query is clear, particularly if it is a request for information about the data, we hold about you.
Site Usage Tracking
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (Google). With your permission, Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on Servers in the United States. Google will use this information for evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.